ABILENE, Texas - A Taylor County grand jury indicted a 33-year-old Abilene man Thursday on four counts of improper photography or visual recording.
Martin Ontiveros, 33, allegedly took nude videos of the 15-year-old daughter of a north Abilene woman that he lived with before the woman kicked him out, court documents indicate.
One of the videos, reportedly recorded without her knowledge during 2013, allegedly showed the teen using the bathroom.
Ontiveros was born in Sweetwater and was living in Abilene before his arrest, said Lt. John Cummins, spokesman for the Taylor County Sheriff's Department.
His bond was set at $5,000.
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen