ABILENE, Texas - A Taylor County grand jury indicted a 33-year-old Abilene man Thursday on four counts of improper photography or visual recording.
Martin Ontiveros, 33, allegedly took nude videos of the 15-year-old daughter of a north Abilene woman that he lived with before the woman kicked him out, court documents indicate.
One of the videos, reportedly recorded without her knowledge during 2013, allegedly showed the teen using the bathroom.
Ontiveros was born in Sweetwater and was living in Abilene before his arrest, said Lt. John Cummins, spokesman for the Taylor County Sheriff's Department.
His bond was set at $5,000.
- Updated 1 dead after 2 vehicles go into water-filled Texas sinkhole
- Iraan grad rounding up support from Texas cheerleaders after deadly bus crash
- Updated Oakland fire death toll at 36, likely to climb as investigation continues
- Prominent Texas personal injury attorney dies week after daughter's suicide
- KTXS Forecast: One last shot of rain today, then much colder air arrives by mid-week
- 1 killed in crash on I-20 involving bus carrying high school cheerleaders
- Goodfellows spread holiday cheer in Sweetwater with toy drive
- Rangers turn completed Brown Co. Attorney investigation over to feds
- Ballinger man arrested for ramming multiple patrol cars
- Thousands attend Brownwood Christmas parade