ABILENE, Texas - One person is dead Saturday afternoon after a minivan collided with a pickup northwest of Abilene.
Abilene police said a little after noon a white minivan was merging onto eastbound I-20 from an access road near North Willis Street when it collided with a red Ford pickup.
Marlinda Beasley, 43, from Hawley was driving the pickup.
She died at the scene of the accident. All three passengers inside the minivan were OK.
Police said Beasley was not wearing a seat belt. They don't know if alcohol is a contributing factor.
This crash is under investigation by APD.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- KTXS Forecast: Rain moves out, making way for warmer weather and sunny skies