ABILENE, Texas - One person is dead Saturday afternoon after a minivan collided with a pickup northwest of Abilene.
Abilene police said a little after noon a white minivan was merging onto eastbound I-20 from an access road near North Willis Street when it collided with a red Ford pickup.
Marlinda Beasley, 43, from Hawley was driving the pickup.
She died at the scene of the accident. All three passengers inside the minivan were OK.
Police said Beasley was not wearing a seat belt. They don't know if alcohol is a contributing factor.
This crash is under investigation by APD.
- Witness to Abilene man's murder names Gootee as shooter
- 2 riding in Bangs bike race to honor fallen Texas officers
- Ex-NFL quarterback Tim Tebow to speak in Brownwood next year
- Drone taking video of downtown Abilene streets Sunday
- Updated Police fatality report: Car accidents among top cause of death