ABILENE, Texas - A hearing date has been set for the airman charged in the Tiffany Klapheke case, where Klapheke's 22-month-old daughter Tamryn was found dead from neglect in August.
The hearing for senior airman Christopher Perez will be Monday, Oct. 29.
Last Friday, Perez was charged with failure to report child abuse or neglect, adultery and child endangerment in relation to the case.
The Air Force hearing begins at 9 a.m. Monday.
Tiffany's husband, Thomas, is a Dyess airman who was deployed at the time. He filed for divorce earlier this month. Tiffany's two surviving daughters were also found to be suffering from neglect at the Dyess home and are now in foster care.
Dyess officials have said Perez could be dismissed or court-martialed because of the charges.
- Updated Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Updated 2 injured in DWI crash in Early, man arrested
- Updated West Texas police say 6 slightly hurt when shot during robbery
- Updated 2 arrested for Texas bank robberies
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Lowe's Heroes gives back to the Disabled American Veterans
- Santa Anna man, 28, arrested on drug charges in Coleman
- Texas recognizes Brown County gun store as oldest in state
- Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck
- City of Early budget proposal includes property tax increase
- Active search over, suspect avoids arrest after high-speed Big Country chase