ABILENE, Texas - A hearing date has been set for the airman charged in the Tiffany Klapheke case, where Klapheke's 22-month-old daughter Tamryn was found dead from neglect in August.
The hearing for senior airman Christopher Perez will be Monday, Oct. 29.
Last Friday, Perez was charged with failure to report child abuse or neglect, adultery and child endangerment in relation to the case.
The Air Force hearing begins at 9 a.m. Monday.
Tiffany's husband, Thomas, is a Dyess airman who was deployed at the time. He filed for divorce earlier this month. Tiffany's two surviving daughters were also found to be suffering from neglect at the Dyess home and are now in foster care.
Dyess officials have said Perez could be dismissed or court-martialed because of the charges.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range