ABILENE, Texas - Preliminary court proceedings for the Klapheke trial are set to begin Friday morning.
Tiffany Klapheke, 23, was arrested in August 2012 after toddler died on Dyess Air Force Base. The medical examiner listed the 22-month-old child's manner of death as homicide by malnutrition and dehydration.
Her pre-trial hearing is set for 9 a.m. Friday in the 104th District Court under Judge Lee Hamilton at the Taylor County Courthouse. Klapheke remains jailed on $500,000 bail for a first-degree felony injury to a child charge.
Her trial is set for Monday, Jan. 27.
- Texan fatally shot girlfriend, her friend, his son, 3, self
- Police: Man robs New York City bank in ball gown, heels
- Updated Video shows man using stolen credit card at Abilene store
- Brownwood police searching for Jeep connected to pharmacy thefts
- Abilene veteran warns of Facebook scam about benefits