ABILENE, Texas - Preliminary court proceedings for the Klapheke trial are set to begin Friday morning.
Tiffany Klapheke, 23, was arrested in August 2012 after toddler died on Dyess Air Force Base. The medical examiner listed the 22-month-old child's manner of death as homicide by malnutrition and dehydration.
Her pre-trial hearing is set for 9 a.m. Friday in the 104th District Court under Judge Lee Hamilton at the Taylor County Courthouse. Klapheke remains jailed on $500,000 bail for a first-degree felony injury to a child charge.
Her trial is set for Monday, Jan. 27.
- Updated Abilene Fire Department working house fire on Graham Street
- Updated Enrollment up at Abilene, Wylie school districts
- Updated Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Updated Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Updated Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death