ABILENE, Texas - Preliminary court proceedings for the Klapheke trial are set to begin Friday morning.
Tiffany Klapheke, 23, was arrested in August 2012 after toddler died on Dyess Air Force Base. The medical examiner listed the 22-month-old child's manner of death as homicide by malnutrition and dehydration.
Her pre-trial hearing is set for 9 a.m. Friday in the 104th District Court under Judge Lee Hamilton at the Taylor County Courthouse. Klapheke remains jailed on $500,000 bail for a first-degree felony injury to a child charge.
Her trial is set for Monday, Jan. 27.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- 7 tornadoes reported Tuesday in Big Country
- DPS identifies 2 killed, 1 injured in Jones County rollover crash
- Exclusive video: Knox County tornado
- 'Witness' in Hamlin murder confesses to deadly shooting
- Tornadoes, hail, flooding: Tuesday's severe storms caught on camera