ABILENE, Texas - The trial for Tiffany Klapheke has been pushed back.
The former Dyess wife and mother is charged with injury to a child in connection with the August 2012 death of her toddler Tamryn. An autopsy ruled Tamryn Klapheke died of neglect.
104th District Judge Lee Hamilton has set a new trial date of Sept. 30. The original trial date was July 15.
However, Klapheke's attorney has requested a change of venue and Hamilton will hear arguments on that request on Aug. 9.
Tiffany Klapheke is in Taylor County Jail on $500,000 bond.
- H-E-B donates $2,500 to The Food Bank of West Central Texas
- CityLink bus fare increases passed by Abilene City Council
- Abilene City Council responds to audit requests over water bills
- Truck flips after being T-boned in downtown Abilene
- Guardian claims disabled Abilene woman had $200,000 stolen from account