ABILENE, Texas - The trial for Tiffany Klapheke has been pushed back.
The former Dyess wife and mother is charged with injury to a child in connection with the August 2012 death of her toddler Tamryn. An autopsy ruled Tamryn Klapheke died of neglect.
104th District Judge Lee Hamilton has set a new trial date of Sept. 30. The original trial date was July 15.
However, Klapheke's attorney has requested a change of venue and Hamilton will hear arguments on that request on Aug. 9.
Tiffany Klapheke is in Taylor County Jail on $500,000 bond.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide