ABILENE, Texas - The trial for Tiffany Klapheke has been pushed back.
The former Dyess wife and mother is charged with injury to a child in connection with the August 2012 death of her toddler Tamryn. An autopsy ruled Tamryn Klapheke died of neglect.
104th District Judge Lee Hamilton has set a new trial date of Sept. 30. The original trial date was July 15.
However, Klapheke's attorney has requested a change of venue and Hamilton will hear arguments on that request on Aug. 9.
Tiffany Klapheke is in Taylor County Jail on $500,000 bond.
- Updated Police: Man charged in Texas mosque threat later apologized
- Updated Active search over, suspect avoids arrest after high-speed Big Country chase
- Updated New schools open in Texas town in 2013 fertilizer blast
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Blacks in Texas face greatest pregnancy-related death risk