TYE, Texas - DNA from a Tye man arrested in November has led to charges for a 30-year-old murder.
Police said Benjamin Bewley was charged for the 1983 murder of a Fort Worth pawn shop owner.
Bewley was arrested on a DWI charge in November. Police took DNA evidence at that time which led them to that unsolved murder.
Bewley remains in the Taylor County Jail. His bond is set at $500,000 dollars.
- Updated Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Updated Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Updated Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death
- Updated New Mexico governor: 10-year-old girl's death worst she's seen
- Updated Texas man charged with beheading wife after police visit