ABILENE, Texas - A March trial date has been set for a man who used to work in Abilene as a translator.
Aloys Nzeyimana is charged with several sexual assaults. Nzeyimana was arrested in December of 2010 on one count of indecency with a child and two counts of sexual assault.
Nzeyimana worked as a translator in this area for African refugees. Some may have been victims of an assault.
An assistant D-A says language has been a problem in working with some of the possible victims and that has stalled the trial.
A March 25 trial date has now been set.
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen