ABILENE, Texas - From the Taylor County Sheriff's Office:
10/06 6:40 PM - Disturbance reported at a residence in Lawn. Caller states her husband is "running around naked and bothering her." Officers determined no assault or other offense had occurred. The subject had put his clothes back on, by the time officers arrived.
10/06 8:28 PM - Same caller in Lawn states the male subject has calmed down, and officers are no longer needed. A call wasn't pending from this residence, but since the female called 911, officers are required to respond. No offense was found, and the male party was supposedly asleep at the time.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot
- Council 'work session' to focus on curbside recycling, downtown Abilene parking