GRAPE CREEK, Texas - A 31-year-old San Angelo man has been arrested and charged with two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon after the shooting of a man and woman in Grape Creek.
Police have identified the man as being Gabriel Hughes.
San Angelo police confirmed to KTXS that the Abilene Police Department provided their special operations vehicle to assist in the manhunt.
The Tom Green County Sheriff's Department was called out to a home in Grape Creek where they found a man and woman both with shotgun wounds.
The two were transported to a medical facility. Their condition isn't known.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS