From the Taylor County Sheriff's Office:
3:33 p.m. Sunday – Traffic Stop/Arrest. Driver was stopped for speeding, and was found to be driving with an invalid license. Ross Lee Johnson-Burns, 23, was arrested for DWLI. He had three previous convictions for DWLI, and 21 active license suspensions.
4:06 a.m. Sunday – DWI arrest near I-20 & Mile Marker 273, south access road. Jack Jimmydale Isaacs, 23, was arrested on a traffic stop for Class 'A' Misdemeanor Driving While Intoxicated, Second Offense.
7:54 p.m. Saturday – Discharge of a firearm reported near Greenfield Road in Potosi. Caller stated someone is apparently shooting at an explosive device. Officer was unable to locate a source, and no other explosions were heard.
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- KTXS Forecast: Slight warm up today then another cold front arrives Thursday
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend