From the Taylor County Sheriff's Office:
3:33 p.m. Sunday – Traffic Stop/Arrest. Driver was stopped for speeding, and was found to be driving with an invalid license. Ross Lee Johnson-Burns, 23, was arrested for DWLI. He had three previous convictions for DWLI, and 21 active license suspensions.
4:06 a.m. Sunday – DWI arrest near I-20 & Mile Marker 273, south access road. Jack Jimmydale Isaacs, 23, was arrested on a traffic stop for Class 'A' Misdemeanor Driving While Intoxicated, Second Offense.
7:54 p.m. Saturday – Discharge of a firearm reported near Greenfield Road in Potosi. Caller stated someone is apparently shooting at an explosive device. Officer was unable to locate a source, and no other explosions were heard.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range