WACO, Texas - A 25-year-old Texas man is facing an arson charge after being accused of setting fire to a school district's barn.
The Waco Tribune-Herald reports (http://bit.ly/1mXEp48 ) the July 31 fire destroyed two storage sheds containing feed and hay.
The barn was owned by the Midway Independent School District in Waco.
Video footage of the fire and a tip led authorities to arrest Trenton Ortner.
He was being held Sunday in the Bell County Jail on a $75,000 bond. Officials say Ortner would eventually be transferred to the McLennan County Jail in Waco.
Jail records did not list an attorney for Ortner, who is from Waco.
Hewitt police and State Fire Marshal's Office investigators determined the fire was intentionally set.
- Updated Obama to Trump: America is already great
- Updated Abilene veteran warns of Facebook scam about benefits
- Updated Brownwood police searching for Jeep connected to pharmacy thefts
- Updated Panel could recommend scrapping STAAR tests
- Updated McMurry professor: Clinton's nomination shows nation's growth