WACO, Texas - A 25-year-old Texas man is facing an arson charge after being accused of setting fire to a school district's barn.
The Waco Tribune-Herald reports (http://bit.ly/1mXEp48 ) the July 31 fire destroyed two storage sheds containing feed and hay.
The barn was owned by the Midway Independent School District in Waco.
Video footage of the fire and a tip led authorities to arrest Trenton Ortner.
He was being held Sunday in the Bell County Jail on a $75,000 bond. Officials say Ortner would eventually be transferred to the McLennan County Jail in Waco.
Jail records did not list an attorney for Ortner, who is from Waco.
Hewitt police and State Fire Marshal's Office investigators determined the fire was intentionally set.
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen