WACO, Texas - A 25-year-old Texas man is facing an arson charge after being accused of setting fire to a school district's barn.
The Waco Tribune-Herald reports (http://bit.ly/1mXEp48 ) the July 31 fire destroyed two storage sheds containing feed and hay.
The barn was owned by the Midway Independent School District in Waco.
Video footage of the fire and a tip led authorities to arrest Trenton Ortner.
He was being held Sunday in the Bell County Jail on a $75,000 bond. Officials say Ortner would eventually be transferred to the McLennan County Jail in Waco.
Jail records did not list an attorney for Ortner, who is from Waco.
Hewitt police and State Fire Marshal's Office investigators determined the fire was intentionally set.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot
- Council 'work session' to focus on curbside recycling, downtown Abilene parking