TYE, Texas - The Tye Police Department said two juveniles have been charged with Arson in connection to a fire that destroyed a vacant mobile home in Tye on Wednesday.
The fire happened Wednesday evening and it also sparked a grass fire.
No one was hurt.
A family had lived in the mobile home less than a week ago, but no one was living there at the time of the fire.
Police said, the case will be turned over to the district attorney's office
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon hit-or-miss t-shower chances continue
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen
- Updated Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Updated Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Updated Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Bulldogs find way to win in mistake-filled season opener against Vernon