TYE, Texas - The Tye Police Department said two juveniles have been charged with Arson in connection to a fire that destroyed a vacant mobile home in Tye on Wednesday.
The fire happened Wednesday evening and it also sparked a grass fire.
No one was hurt.
A family had lived in the mobile home less than a week ago, but no one was living there at the time of the fire.
Police said, the case will be turned over to the district attorney's office
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Police arrest San Angelo city employee after theft investigation
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills