TYE, Texas - The Tye Police Department said two juveniles have been charged with Arson in connection to a fire that destroyed a vacant mobile home in Tye on Wednesday.
The fire happened Wednesday evening and it also sparked a grass fire.
No one was hurt.
A family had lived in the mobile home less than a week ago, but no one was living there at the time of the fire.
Police said, the case will be turned over to the district attorney's office
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget