ABILENE, Texas - A woman who fell asleep at Hendrick Medical Center had her keys, car and wallet stolen from her.
Abilene police arrested Cherry Lynn Ingram, 48, after she grabbed Alana Williams keys and took off with her car.
A family member said, Williams was robbed around 5 a.m. Sunday morning after she fell asleep in a chair at a waiting room in Hendrick.
Ingram was arrested for felony transportation theft of a motor vehicle.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget