ABILENE, Texas - A woman who fell asleep at Hendrick Medical Center had her keys, car and wallet stolen from her.
Abilene police arrested Cherry Lynn Ingram, 48, after she grabbed Alana Williams keys and took off with her car.
A family member said, Williams was robbed around 5 a.m. Sunday morning after she fell asleep in a chair at a waiting room in Hendrick.
Ingram was arrested for felony transportation theft of a motor vehicle.
- Updated Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- HPU baseball team collects donations for LA flood victims