IRVING, Texas - Tony Romo is having trouble getting the ball to Dez Bryant, or anyone else for that matter.
The Dallas offense hasn't been the same since Romo had the first 500-yard passing game in franchise history in a wild 51-48 loss to the Denver Broncos and Peyton Manning five weeks ago.
Romo never had much of a chance to keep up with Drew Brees last weekend because the Cowboys haven't stopped an elite quarterback all season and now the offense is playing down to the level of the league's worst defense. The result was a 49-17 loss to the Saints.
The Cowboys, tied for the NFC East lead with Philadelphia at 5-5, have a bye before playing at the New York Giants on Nov. 24.
- Updated Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck