Drew Brees completed 34 of 41 passes for 392 yards and four touchdowns, and the New Orleans Saints beat the Dallas Cowboys 49-17 on Sunday night.
The Saints (7-2) has an NFL-record 40 first downs and a franchise-record 625 total yards.
Brees connected with Kenny Stills on a 52-yard touchdown pass, with Marques Colston on a 22-yard scoring strike, with running back Pierre Thomas for a 1-yard score and with running back Darren Sproles for a 28-yard score with 5 seconds left in the first half.
Sproles also had a 3-yard touchdown run, and Mark Ingram added a 4-yard scoring run en route to a career-high 145 yards rushing.
DeMarco Murray had 89 yards rushing on 16 carries and a touchdown for Dallas (5-5) early in the second quarter. The Cowboys did not score again until Tony Romo's 21-yard touchdown pass to Terrance Williams in the last minute of the third quarter.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Security guard fatally shot at Central Texas Subway sandwich shop
- Drive-by shooter targets police substation in Dallas
- Emmy-winning actor and Fort Worth native Bill Paxton, 61, dies from surgery complications
- KTXS Forecast: Breezy and sunny days ahead, a cool down on the way
- Joseph Wapner, star of 'The People's Court,' dead at 97
- Chili Day and Auction raises money for children's programs
- Woman, 36, is 2nd arrested in connection with Abilene mother's murder
- Workshop at ACU gets people ready for gardening season
- McMurry professor highlights 181st anniversary of the Battle of the Alamo
- State seeks death penalty for man accused of killing correctional officer
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- TxDOT repairs section of Highway 6 destroyed by 2016 flood
- Ira ISD superintendent announces retirement after long career
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash