Drew Brees completed 34 of 41 passes for 392 yards and four touchdowns, and the New Orleans Saints beat the Dallas Cowboys 49-17 on Sunday night.
The Saints (7-2) has an NFL-record 40 first downs and a franchise-record 625 total yards.
Brees connected with Kenny Stills on a 52-yard touchdown pass, with Marques Colston on a 22-yard scoring strike, with running back Pierre Thomas for a 1-yard score and with running back Darren Sproles for a 28-yard score with 5 seconds left in the first half.
Sproles also had a 3-yard touchdown run, and Mark Ingram added a 4-yard scoring run en route to a career-high 145 yards rushing.
DeMarco Murray had 89 yards rushing on 16 carries and a touchdown for Dallas (5-5) early in the second quarter. The Cowboys did not score again until Tony Romo's 21-yard touchdown pass to Terrance Williams in the last minute of the third quarter.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget