MILWAUKEE - Tim Duncan had 21 points and 16 rebounds while playing just 24 minutes and Tony Parker added 15 points in the San Antonio Spurs' 109-77 rout of the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday night.
San Antonio had lost three of its last six games after starting the season 13-1, but dominated from the opening tip, scoring the first nine points. An 8-0 run extended the Spurs lead to 27-10.
The Bucks (5-17) trailed 32-16 after one quarter. The Spurs held a 17-4 rebounding advantage in the opening period, when the Bucks managed just one defensive rebound.
The Bucks pulled within 41-30 in the second quarter, but the Spurs responded with a 10-0 run. The Spurs, led 63-40 at the half and extended it to 92-54 entering the final period.
Rookie guard Nate Wolters led the Bucks with a season-high 18 points.
- Updated Crews battling wildfires in Texas Panhandle, Oklahoma
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Updated High levels of ammonia in Texas home where some 430 animals found
- JCPenney to close up to 140 stores