ABILENE, Texas - A Dyess airman will stand trial in connection to a July shooting involving two other airmen.
Frankie Brown, 22, was arrested in July at the Pine Meadow Apartments on Nonesuch Road.
Police say a 24-year-old and 23-year-old male were shot allegedly during a fight with Brown.
Brown was indicted by a Taylor County grand jury on charges of aggravated assault.
- Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death
- New Mexico governor: 10-year-old girl's death worst she's seen
- Mark Rowlett: Tracking continued afternoon and evening thundershower chances