ABILENE, Texas - A Dyess airman will stand trial in connection to a July shooting involving two other airmen.
Frankie Brown, 22, was arrested in July at the Pine Meadow Apartments on Nonesuch Road.
Police say a 24-year-old and 23-year-old male were shot allegedly during a fight with Brown.
Brown was indicted by a Taylor County grand jury on charges of aggravated assault.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated