DALLAS - Monta Ellis scored 24 points, including 13 in the third quarter when Dallas took its first lead, and the Mavericks beat the Philadelphia 76ers 97-94 Monday night.
Dirk Nowitzki and Shawn Marion had 20 points apiece for the Mavericks, who began a stretch of seven out of nine games in Dallas. Nowitzki had 10 rebounds, and Marion chipped in seven.
Ellis had 19 points in the second half and added a game-high 10 assists and two of Dallas' 11 blocked shots.
- Updated Girl, 8, gets $10K scholarship to University of North Texas after video
- Updated Two-headed rat snake gets new home at Central Texas zoo
- KTXS Forecast: Perfect weather for coming weekend
- Man recants story about road rage incident near Abilene
- Wanted: Former Abilene day care teacher among 4 being sought
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget