The AMC TV series "Fear the Walking Dead" will begin shooting scenes for an upcoming episode in southeast Austin this week.
According to a film permit filed with the city, filming on the "Walking Dead" spin-off will begin on Wednesday, Nov. 29 in the area of Shady Cedar Drive and Onion Creek Drive.
The producers say preparations for the art department and lighting will take place in the area on Tuesday.
In addition to zombies, be aware of street closures in the area, as producers note that "Because our show takes place in a post-apocalyptic backdrop, we hope to intermittently hold traffic on S. Pleasant Valley Road between Springville Lane and William Cannon for very short periods on the shoot day only with the help of APD officers."
- 29 indicted by Taylor County grand jury
- Indictment: Abilene man rubbed genitals on child's leg
- Indictment: Man beaten with baseball bat during robbery
- Abilene teenager indicted for pair of violent robberies
- $14.25 million lottery prize claimed two days before ticket bought in Abilene expired
- Abilene police warn of jury duty scam
- City of Early declines using taxpayer funds to pay for lobbyist
- Thousands of toys and dollars collected at Brownwood toy drive
- Brownwood approves retaining a lobbyist after 2 people speak up against it
- Ranger College releases settlement with former professor over sexual harassment allegations
- Brown County veteran being sued by hospital for unpaid fees
- Brown County capital murder suspect waives arriagnment
- Clyde man indicted for sexual assault
- Dallas Cowboys apologize to Coleman family for mistreatment of their handicapped daughter
- Big County couple says AT&T Stadium mistreated their handicapped daughter
- 1 killed, 2 injured in I-20 crash near Colorado City
- After 5-1 school board vote, Chris Hagler's contract renewed with Anson
- Stamford's James Washington claims Biletnikoff Award as nation's best receiver