Fire destroys shed in South Abilene
Fire destroyed a shed at a South Abilene home Sunday afternoon while residents were inside the main house.
It happened around 1:30 p.m.
Abilene Fire Department officials said they believe residents who were cooking outside caused the blaze.
Firefighters had the fire under control and isolated within minutes of arriving on scene.
The fire did not spread to the home and no injuries were reported.
Copyright 2013 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.