AUSTIN, Texas (CBS Austin/SBG) - Firefighters responded to a fire at a Walmart store in Cedar Park early Wednesday morning.
The Cedar Park Fire Department says two fires were deliberately set iinside the Walmart located at 201 Walton Way, near the intersection of 183 and Whitestone Boulevard around 1:42 a.m.
According to CPFD, the suspect -- who is not currently in custody -- set one fire near the clothing section and another near the vacuums.
The store's sprinkler system was activated and the fires were extinguished by Cedar Park firefighters. The store was evacuated and no one was injured.
CPFD says the suspect is not a store employee, and an arson investigation is ongoing.
The store is currently closed, and it is unclear if it will reopen for Thanksgiving Day shopping.
Facebook user Jackie Sinclair posted video on of the fire:
- Update: Abilene police find missing ‘mentally challenged' man
- TxDOT: Hwy 351 at I-20 now 'fully' open to traffic
- Warrant: Abilene man used cell phone to force girl into sex for 4 years
- Abilene police: Elderly man paid to watch, have sex with teens
- Prostitution bust at north Abilene massage parlor
- Abilene police arrest Grinch who tried to steal Christmas
- Man arrested in Brownwood's largest meth bust gets indicted
- City of Early declines using taxpayer funds to pay for lobbyist
- Thousands of toys and dollars collected at Brownwood toy drive
- Brownwood approves retaining a lobbyist after 2 people speak up against it
- Ranger College releases settlement with former professor over sexual harassment allegations
- Brown County veteran being sued by hospital for unpaid fees
- Snow in Abilene & the Big Country for Christmas? Maybe, maybe not
- Clyde man indicted for sexual assault
- Dallas Cowboys apologize to Coleman family for mistreatment of their handicapped daughter
- Big County couple says AT&T Stadium mistreated their handicapped daughter
- 1 killed, 2 injured in I-20 crash near Colorado City
- After 5-1 school board vote, Chris Hagler's contract renewed with Anson