SAN ANTONIO (KABB/SBG) - Country music superstar George Strait is now selling his longtime home, a 12-acre adobe estate in San Antonio. The price of the home is available "upon request."
The 7,925-square-foot-home in The Dominion has been valued at $3.9 million, according to county records, but the value is likely more.
An article in MansionGlobal.net states Strait built the home in the mid-1990’s. The listing agent said they are not advertising the house is Strait's home because he doesn’t like the limelight.
So what do you get for your money? The realtor's website shows the Bill Tull-designed house is a 7925 square feet home that has a 3 bedroom, 4 full bath, and 2 half bath main house and a 1 bedroom, 1 bath "Casita" that includes a kitchenette. You'll also get 14 fireplaces, an infinity edge pool/spa with mosaic finish overlooking picturesque views of Downtown San Antonio & Texas Hill Country, a sport court, a workout room and a walk-in safe room.
The article on MansionGlobal.com states the mansion was built by "sculptor-turned-architect Bill Tull," who actually moved to San Antonio with his team to build the made-from-100%-adobe home. They say Tull's style is "recognizable by its blend of Moorish- and Pueblo-influences."
- Snow in Abilene & the Big Country for Christmas? Maybe, maybe not
- Salvation Army needs your help this holiday season
- Taylor County Sheriff's Office behind the wheel for simulator training
- Indictment: Abilene man rubbed genitals on child's leg
- Indictment: Man beaten with baseball bat during robbery
- Abilene teenager indicted for pair of violent robberies
- Man arrested in Brownwood's largest meth bust gets indicted
- City of Early declines using taxpayer funds to pay for lobbyist
- Thousands of toys and dollars collected at Brownwood toy drive
- Brownwood approves retaining a lobbyist after 2 people speak up against it
- Ranger College releases settlement with former professor over sexual harassment allegations
- Brown County veteran being sued by hospital for unpaid fees
- Clyde man indicted for sexual assault
- Dallas Cowboys apologize to Coleman family for mistreatment of their handicapped daughter
- Big County couple says AT&T Stadium mistreated their handicapped daughter
- 1 killed, 2 injured in I-20 crash near Colorado City
- After 5-1 school board vote, Chris Hagler's contract renewed with Anson
- Stamford's James Washington claims Biletnikoff Award as nation's best receiver