SAN ANTONIO - Manu Ginobili had 16 points to lead seven players in double figures and the San Antonio Spurs beat the New Orleans Pelicans 112-93 on Monday night for their 11th straight victory.
Tony Parker had 14 points and seven assists, Tiago Splitter added 11 points and Tim Duncan had 10 points for San Antonio (13-1). Reserves Marco Belinelli had 14 points, Boris Diaw added 13 points and Patty Mills 12 to keep the Spurs undefeated at home.
Ryan Anderson had 17 points, Tyreke Evans and Jrue Holiday each added 12 points and Anthony Davis had 10 for New Orleans (6-7). The Pelicans, who have lost six straight in San Antonio, had a three-game winning streak snapped.
San Antonio matched its best start after 14 games and was again able to give their starters significant rest after rolling past Cleveland 126-96 on Saturday.
- Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- Updated KTXS Forecast: A fire danger Tuesday with very warm and windy conditions
- San Angelo council to consider naming new member after embattled councilman resigns
- Updated Families displaced in Brownwood apartment fire find new homes
- Texas A&M Forest Service conducts prescribed burns at Camp Bowie
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck