ABILENE, Texas - Global Samaritan Resources will be heading to McAllen for a second time on Sept. 2.
It comes after the organization went to the border in early July to help the women and children who entered the U.S. illegally.
The group is looking to continue assisting in the humanitarian crisis.
The group has three more pallets of clothing to deliver at a respite center.
Global Samaritan is no longer accepting donations for clothes or other goods.
If you would like to donate money to the organization you can visit their website at http://globalsamaritan.org.
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen