ABILENE, Texas - Global Samaritan Resources will be heading to McAllen for a second time on Sept. 2.
It comes after the organization went to the border in early July to help the women and children who entered the U.S. illegally.
The group is looking to continue assisting in the humanitarian crisis.
The group has three more pallets of clothing to deliver at a respite center.
Global Samaritan is no longer accepting donations for clothes or other goods.
If you would like to donate money to the organization you can visit their website at http://globalsamaritan.org.
- Updated Son of former Brady police chief arrested for murdering mother
- Victims ID'd: San Angelo man & boy, 4, apparently drowned while fishing
- Recent thefts raise eyebrows at Abilene hardware store
- Updated Environmental groups raise concerns over West Texas oil find
- Texan on 10 Most Wanted sex offender list caught in Mexico
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Fire at Abilene car dealership
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer