ABILENE, Texas - Global Samaritan Resources will be heading to McAllen for a second time on Sept. 2.
It comes after the organization went to the border in early July to help the women and children who entered the U.S. illegally.
The group is looking to continue assisting in the humanitarian crisis.
The group has three more pallets of clothing to deliver at a respite center.
Global Samaritan is no longer accepting donations for clothes or other goods.
If you would like to donate money to the organization you can visit their website at http://globalsamaritan.org.
- Updated Video shows man using stolen credit card at Abilene store
- Updated Circus acrobats tie the knot on tightrope during Texas show
- Updated Judge: Reagan shooter can leave hospital to live in Virginia
- Updated Abilene mother fears daughter, 12, victim of human trafficking
- Updated Suspect sought in death of Texas journalist, investor