ABILENE, Texas - Global Samaritan Resources will be heading to McAllen for a second time on Sept. 2.
It comes after the organization went to the border in early July to help the women and children who entered the U.S. illegally.
The group is looking to continue assisting in the humanitarian crisis.
The group has three more pallets of clothing to deliver at a respite center.
Global Samaritan is no longer accepting donations for clothes or other goods.
If you would like to donate money to the organization you can visit their website at http://globalsamaritan.org.
- Schools showing support on social media for injured Iraan cheerleaders
- Ranger College's Gillispie announces sudden retirement from coaching
- Brown County sisters receive 4th Grammy nomination
- Iraan football team returns to gridiron in wake of tragedy
- Coach's ring brings perspective to Sweetwater's run