IRVING, Texas - Tony Romo displayed all that can be good about the Dallas offense in a 51-48 loss to Denver. The Cowboys defense is another story.
Romo had the first 500-yard passing game in team history and threw for five scores, but it still wasn't enough to end a 15-game winning streak in the regular season for Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos.
The Cowboys have allowed 400-yard games to Manning, Philip Rivers and Drew Brees in the past seven games dating to last season. And that's even after a defensive overhaul.
It leaves them wondering where they stand after falling to 2-3 with Washington's Robert Griffin III returning Sunday after he embarrassed Dallas on Thanksgiving a year ago.
- Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- Updated KTXS Forecast: A fire danger Tuesday with very warm and windy conditions
- San Angelo council to consider naming new member after embattled councilman resigns
- Updated Families displaced in Brownwood apartment fire find new homes
- Texas A&M Forest Service conducts prescribed burns at Camp Bowie
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck