SAN ANGELO, Texas - UPDATE: San Angelo police have arrested two people, including a teenager, for the murder of a 24-year-old man. A third suspect is sought.
Antonio Noe Flores lll of San Angelo and a 15-year-old boy are both charged with murder.
The name and the age of the third suspect has not been released.
Police say Flores and the other suspects shot the victim multiple times around 3 a.m. The victim was found lying unconscious in the 1300 block of East 24th Street.
EDITOR’S NOTE: The Tom Green County Jail log is down for maintenance. So Flores’ mug shot is not available
A 24-year-old man is dead after he was shot multiple times.
San Angelo police found him lying unconscious in a front yard in the 1300 block of East 24th Street.
The shooting happened just before 3 a.m. Saturday, according to police.
The victim, whose name has not been released, was pronounced dead at Shannon Medical Center. His body was sent to the Lubbock County Medical Examiner for autopsy.
No arrests have been made, but police said they are interviewing several persons of interest.
- Goldsboro man, 71, charged with murder at Big Country ranch south of Abilene
- Ann Wedgeworth, born in Abilene & known for 'Three's Company' role, dies at 83
- Bicyclist injured after hitting vehicle in north Abilene
- KTXS Forecast: Quiet Sunday ahead
- Kidnapping suspect claims he thought he was driving his own car & child to Houston
- Love and Care MInistries unloads 13 trailers of donated items
- Abilene police may use DNA-based composites to solve crimes
- Police continuing search for Abilene car chase suspect
- Mission Thanksgiving kicks off for 19th year
- School fair taking place in Abilene to answer questions about college
- Former Abilene ISD teacher indicted for biting autistic student
- Blankinship's family says they can begin healing after suspect's arrest
- Pastor describes Ryan Riggs' murder confession at Brownwood church
- Brown County Sheriff: Murder suspect wasn't ‘on radar' until composite sketch released
- Brownwood murder suspect shared Facebook posts about victim in days after her death
- Parents of Brownwood murder victim break down in tears when talking about arrest of alleged killer
- Sheriff: Brownwood man confesses in church to killing Chantay Blankinship
- Coleman County house a total loss after weekend fire
- Hawley parent: Son did not make threats against school
- Police investigating early morning shooting in Sweetwater
- Underground silo shows Cold War history in the Big Country
- 106-year-old train depot in Snyder torn down
- Superintendent: Student detained after terroristic threat in Hawley ISD