HOUSTON - Matt Schaub still has his starting job.
Houston coach Gary Kubiak is sure of that. He less certain of how to get his veteran quarterback back on track and the Texans back in the win column.
Schaub threw three interceptions in Houston's blowout loss to San Francisco on Sunday night that extended the team's losing streak to three games.
His first interception was returned for a touchdown, marking the fourth straight game that an opponent had taken one of his interceptions for a score.
Kubiak says he's worried about Schaub's confidence and is looking for ways to help him be successful again. Kubiak says he believes you have to give players a chance to play through their struggles.
Houston hosts St. Louis on Sunday.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget