John Huh shot an even-par 70 on Saturday for a share of the lead with Patrick Reed after three rounds in the Wyndham Championship.
Huh, the PGA Tour's reigning rookie of the year, and Reed, the second-round leader who shot a 71, were at 10-under 200.
Zach Johnson had the day's best round - a 66 - and was one stroke back along with Bob Estes and John Deere winner Jordan Spieth. Estes shot 68, and Spieth had a 70.
Scores were high and pin placements were tough during a rainy day at Sedgefield Country Club. Play was halted for 2 hours, 59 minutes in the morning while the soaked course could dry out somewhat.
- Updated Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Severe weather possible tonight, sunshine back tomorrow
- Updated Texas high school transgender wrestler wins regional title
- Updated Man arrested for slaying of Caldwell County woman
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide