A man was arrested in court when he removed his hat and cocaine fell from it, reports The Vail Daily reports.
Juan Jose Vidrio Bibriesca, 43, of Colorado, was in court for a bond violation on a separate drug charge when the incident took place. When Bibriesca appeared before the judge, he removed his hat and a folded paper square fell to the floor. Upon reviewing security footage, it was determined that the paper had, in fact, come from Bibriesca.
Bibriesca now faces two more charges including narcotics possession and bond violation, which are both felonies.
- Police pursuit ends with Abilene suspect in custody
- Authorities identify shooter who killed 2 at New Mexico high school
- Police: Texas father defends family by shooting, killing restaurant robbery suspect
- US flu season off to an early start; widespread in 7 states
- KTXS Forecast: Chilly nights and mild afternoons
- Abilene police: Fake carjacking led to SWAT standoff
- 27 indicted by Taylor County grand jury
- Abilene couple robbed at gunpoint while sitting at stoplight
- Indicted: Man accused of robbing Abilene scrap metal business while wearing ‘Scream' mask
- WATCH: Abilene VFW remembers attack on Pearl Harbor
- Health Department: No bed bugs at Mall of Abilene playground
Copyright 2017 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Former Brown County teacher arrested for having improper relationship with student
- Brownwood holds its annual Lighted Christmas Parade
- Records: Brown County game warden fired for sending nude photos, racist text messages
- Old Brownwood fire station sold to make way for fast food restaurant
- School zone signs placed near Brown County Christian school
- Pregnant woman who led Brownwood officers on chase indicted
- DPS identifies construction worker killed by 18-wheeler on I-20 in Sweetwater
- Mother of Big Country sexual assault victim speaks out
- Rain hits Big Country, wintry mix in some areas
- Sweetwater teen in critical condition after being hit by pickup
- DPS identifies woman killed in fiery crash last week near Winters
- Man dies in Hamlin police custody, Texas Rangers investigating