IRVING, Texas - Below is a statement from Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, following Wednesday's conviction of former Cowboys Josh Brent in a December 2012 drunk driving accident that killed teammate Jerry Brown.
"We understand the very serious nature of this situation and express our concerns for all of the families and individuals that have been affected by the tragedy of Jerry Brown's death."
Brent faces up to 20 years in prison.
- Updated Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Updated Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Updated Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Updated Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen