HOUSTON - For the second straight week, all eyes will be on the recovery of Andre Johnson.
The Texans' star receiver recovered from a concussion suffered against the Titans to play in Sunday 30-9 loss to the Ravens, only to be forced out of the game with a shin bruise in the first half.
Johnson was examined Monday and is "OK," according to Texans coach Gary Kubiak, but Johnson will be day to day as the Texans prepare for the unbeaten Seahawks.
Kubiak says "all the X-rays are fine, so it's just a matter of working him back through it. It's just the matter of a day-to-day process."
Having Johnson back would help Houston address some of issues that led to Sunday's sobering loss. The Texans were their own worst enemy as they set a franchise record for penalties (14 for 113), and allowed two non-offense touchdowns.
- Updated Security guard fatally shot at Central Texas Subway sandwich shop
- Updated Drive-by shooter targets police substation in Dallas
- Updated Emmy-winning actor and Fort Worth native Bill Paxton, 61, dies from surgery complications
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Breezy and sunny days ahead, a cool down on the way
- Updated Joseph Wapner, star of 'The People's Court,' dead at 97
- Chili Day and Auction raises money for children's programs
- Woman, 36, is 2nd arrested in connection with Abilene mother's murder
- Workshop at ACU gets people ready for gardening season
- McMurry professor highlights 181st anniversary of the Battle of the Alamo
- State seeks death penalty for man accused of killing correctional officer
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- TxDOT repairs section of Highway 6 destroyed by 2016 flood
- Ira ISD superintendent announces retirement after long career
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash