HOUSTON - For the second straight week, all eyes will be on the recovery of Andre Johnson.
The Texans' star receiver recovered from a concussion suffered against the Titans to play in Sunday 30-9 loss to the Ravens, only to be forced out of the game with a shin bruise in the first half.
Johnson was examined Monday and is "OK," according to Texans coach Gary Kubiak, but Johnson will be day to day as the Texans prepare for the unbeaten Seahawks.
Kubiak says "all the X-rays are fine, so it's just a matter of working him back through it. It's just the matter of a day-to-day process."
Having Johnson back would help Houston address some of issues that led to Sunday's sobering loss. The Texans were their own worst enemy as they set a franchise record for penalties (14 for 113), and allowed two non-offense touchdowns.
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Female football official earning her stripes
- Texas presidential poll shows Trump with lead going into election
- Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- KTXS Forecast: Feeling like late September temperatures
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth