HOUSTON - For the second straight week, all eyes will be on the recovery of Andre Johnson.
The Texans' star receiver recovered from a concussion suffered against the Titans to play in Sunday 30-9 loss to the Ravens, only to be forced out of the game with a shin bruise in the first half.
Johnson was examined Monday and is "OK," according to Texans coach Gary Kubiak, but Johnson will be day to day as the Texans prepare for the unbeaten Seahawks.
Kubiak says "all the X-rays are fine, so it's just a matter of working him back through it. It's just the matter of a day-to-day process."
Having Johnson back would help Houston address some of issues that led to Sunday's sobering loss. The Texans were their own worst enemy as they set a franchise record for penalties (14 for 113), and allowed two non-offense touchdowns.
- Updated 'Eerily similar' earthquake hit Italian region in 2009
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles welcomed home to Texas
- Updated 2016 rainfall totals exceed normal yearly average in Abilene
- Updated Rival schools lend football gear to Oklahoma team after fire