HOUSTON - Case Keenum has had some good moments and plenty of struggles in his five games as Houston's quarterback.
The one thing he hasn't had is any wins.
Now the undrafted free agent will have to compete with Tom Brady and New England if he hopes to keep the Texans from losing their 10th straight game on Sunday.
Keenum had the worst game in his short career in Sunday's loss to the Jaguars. This week he's had a singular focus to try and get back on track.
He says he's focused on trust: "That's kind of been my one word that can encompass a lot of things in that arena. Trusting my preparation, trusting my reads, trusting what I'm seeing, trusting my pocket and trusting a lot things."
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9
- Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting