HOUSTON - Case Keenum has had some good moments and plenty of struggles in his five games as Houston's quarterback.
The one thing he hasn't had is any wins.
Now the undrafted free agent will have to compete with Tom Brady and New England if he hopes to keep the Texans from losing their 10th straight game on Sunday.
Keenum had the worst game in his short career in Sunday's loss to the Jaguars. This week he's had a singular focus to try and get back on track.
He says he's focused on trust: "That's kind of been my one word that can encompass a lot of things in that arena. Trusting my preparation, trusting my reads, trusting what I'm seeing, trusting my pocket and trusting a lot things."
- Updated Man charged in slaying of woman at Texas gambling room
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Mostly sunny and low 90s for Thursday
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family
- Updated Terror attacks overseas affecting Abilene college programs
- Updated EpiPen price hikes causing trouble Abilene families