HOUSTON - Case Keenum will be the Houston Texans starting quarterback against division foe Indianapolis on Sunday night.
Coach Gary Kubiak announced the decision Monday.
Keenum played for the first time in a 17-16 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs in place of the injured Matt Schaub two weeks ago. Schaub was back in practice Monday and will prepare this week, but he will back up Keenum after struggling much of the season.
Running back Arian Foster (hamstring) only worked with team trainers Monday and backup Ben Tate (ribs) missed practice. Kubiak says he is "very concerned" and will work to get running backs Deji Karim, Dennis Johnson and Ray Graham prepared to play.
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend