ABILENE, Texas - Nice sunshine returned to our area Thursday. Temperatures warmed back into the upper 50s to low 60s Thursday afternoon. However, we were still ten degrees below normal for the high temperature.
Low clouds parked over Central Texas Thursday. These clouds are forecast to move back into our area late Thursday night. Mostly cloudy skies are expected to stay with us for Friday into Saturday.
Low temperatures Friday morning should be around 40. High temperatures Friday afternoon will struggle to reach 60.
Friday night football games should have mostly cloudy skies, but dry conditions. Temperatures should be in the middle 50s for the games. Low temperatures Saturday morning are expected to be around 50.
The cloudy start Saturday should give way to partly cloudy skies for the afternoon. High temperatures Saturday should be around 70.
A weak cold front is forecast to move through our area Sunday. Cloudy skies are expected for Sunday and Monday with light rain showers possible both days. High temperatures Sunday should be in the lower 60s and in the upper 60s Monday.
- Goldsboro man, 71, charged with murder at Big Country ranch south of Abilene
- Ann Wedgeworth, born in Abilene & known for 'Three's Company' role, dies at 83
- Bicyclist injured after hitting vehicle in north Abilene
- KTXS Forecast: Quiet Sunday ahead
- Kidnapping suspect claims he thought he was driving his own car & child to Houston
- Love and Care MInistries unloads 13 trailers of donated items
- Abilene police may use DNA-based composites to solve crimes
- Police continuing search for Abilene car chase suspect
- Mission Thanksgiving kicks off for 19th year
- School fair taking place in Abilene to answer questions about college
- Former Abilene ISD teacher indicted for biting autistic student
- Blankinship's family says they can begin healing after suspect's arrest
- Pastor describes Ryan Riggs' murder confession at Brownwood church
- Brown County Sheriff: Murder suspect wasn't ‘on radar' until composite sketch released
- Brownwood murder suspect shared Facebook posts about victim in days after her death
- Parents of Brownwood murder victim break down in tears when talking about arrest of alleged killer
- Sheriff: Brownwood man confesses in church to killing Chantay Blankinship
- Coleman County house a total loss after weekend fire
- Hawley parent: Son did not make threats against school
- Police investigating early morning shooting in Sweetwater
- Underground silo shows Cold War history in the Big Country
- 106-year-old train depot in Snyder torn down
- Superintendent: Student detained after terroristic threat in Hawley ISD