ABILENE, Texas - Most everyone in our area received rainfall Wednesday. The Abilene Regional Airport measured 9/10 of an inch. Brownwood picked up a little over one inch of rain.
With a wet ground, if skies clear, we could see some fog in our area to start the day Thursday. Also, with clear skies, temperatures could drop to around freezing Thursday morning as well.
So, there is a chance for some freezing fog that could put a little ice on elevated bridges and overpasses Thursday morning.
Partly cloudy skies are forecast for most of the day Thursday and temperatures should warm back into the middle to upper 50s Thursday afternoon.
Mostly cloudy skies, but dry weather are forecast for Thursday night. Low temperatures Friday morning should be around 40.
Mostly cloudy skies are expected for Friday and Saturday. High temperatures Friday should be around 60 and near 70 Saturday.
- Goldsboro man, 71, charged with murder at Big Country ranch south of Abilene
- Bicyclist injured after hitting vehicle in north Abilene
- Kidnapping suspect claims he thought he was driving his own car & child to Houston
- Records: Woman attempted to cross Texas-Mexico border bridge with cocaine strapped to thigh
- Police: Texas man fractured baby girl's skull while trying to punch child's mother
- Love and Care MInistries unloads 13 trailers of donated items
- Abilene police may use DNA-based composites to solve crimes
- Police continuing search for Abilene car chase suspect
- Mission Thanksgiving kicks off for 19th year
- School fair taking place in Abilene to answer questions about college
- Former Abilene ISD teacher indicted for biting autistic student
- Blankinship's family says they can begin healing after suspect's arrest
- Pastor describes Ryan Riggs' murder confession at Brownwood church
- Brown County Sheriff: Murder suspect wasn't ‘on radar' until composite sketch released
- Brownwood murder suspect shared Facebook posts about victim in days after her death
- Parents of Brownwood murder victim break down in tears when talking about arrest of alleged killer
- Sheriff: Brownwood man confesses in church to killing Chantay Blankinship
- Coleman County house a total loss after weekend fire
- Hawley parent: Son did not make threats against school
- Police investigating early morning shooting in Sweetwater
- Underground silo shows Cold War history in the Big Country
- 106-year-old train depot in Snyder torn down
- Superintendent: Student detained after terroristic threat in Hawley ISD