ABILENE, Texas - After a rainy day, more rain is expected overnight and into Tuesday. Rain overnight is expected to be very scattered but build into the morning hours Tuesday. Lows will be down to the mid-60s.
Tuesday, the heaviest rain is expected in the morning and become more scattered through the afternoon. Highs will range from the low 70s to upper 70s, depending on how much sunshine is able to work it's way out in the afternoon. Into the evening, rain chances decrease slightly early but increase later overnight. Lows will be in the low 60s.
By Wednesday, the cold front will slowly fade away across the Big Country. Rain is expected to continue through much of the day but decrease through the evening. Highs will be in the 70s once again. Lows overnight will be in the low 60s.
Thursday, scattered rain is expected to continue across the Big Country. Highs will be in the mid to upper 70s. Winds will be in the northeast at 15 mph. Lows will dip down to the upper 50s.
Friday and Saturday, rain chances continue to decrease but scattered showers are still possible. Highs warm into the upper 70s/ lower 80s.
Happy Monday! -MM-
- Former Abilene mayor Norm Archibald named 2017 Citizen of the Year
- Police report: $5,000 embezzled from Abilene youth football organization
- Brownwood man sentenced to 20 years in connection with 8-year-old boy's death
- Abilene man, 21, sentenced to 15 years for shooting mother in head
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Light showers possible Friday
- 21 indicted by Taylor County grand jury
- 2 Abilene men indicted for sharing child porn
- Abilene woman arrested after young child tests positive for cocaine, other drugs
- Abilene woman talks about scary moment inside elevator with panhandler
- School fair taking place in Abilene to answer questions about college
- Abilene woman empowered to share story by #MeToo movement
- Former HPU nursing school dean responds to students' lawsuits
- Samuel Juarez Jr. guilty of manslaughter in death of Brownwood boy
- Ft. Hood soldier who led Brown County deputies on chase turns himself in
- Day 1 wraps for murder trial of Brownwood hit-and-run suspect
- Murder trial begins Tuesday for Brownwood hit-and-run suspect
- Brownwood plant manager: No injuries from minor explosion
- Austin couple arrested in Winters for 234 pounds of marijuana
- Hawley residents blame road conditions on FM 3326 for fatal crash
- Snyder man arrested for indecency with child
- Woodson ISD launches investigation into superintendent's sudden resignation
- Remains found in far West Texas believed to be missing elderly Colorado City woman
- Woodson ISD names new interim superintendent after abrupt resignation