ABILENE, Texas - Sunday, expect mostly sunny conditions with comfortable temperatures in the low 60s. Winds slowly turn to the south throughout the day and will remain between 5 to 10 mph. Lows overnight will range from the mid-30s to low 40s.
Monday, temperatures warm slightly but remain comfortable. Winds will be from the south at 10 to 15 mph under fair skies. Highs will be in the mid to upper 60s. Overnight, lows stay cool in the low to mid-40s.
Tuesday, our next cold front makes its way through the Big Country. This will keep our temperatures in check for the following days. Highs Tuesday will range from the mid-60s to mid-70s. Winds will not pack as much a punch as Saturday morning's cold front. Expect winds between 15 to 20 mph. Lows will be in the upper 30s to low 40s.
Wednesday, temperatures return to normal in the mid to upper 60s with winds turning back to the south at 5 to 10 mph. Skies remain mostly sunny. Overnight, lows will be in the upper 30s to low 40s.
Thursday and Friday, temperatures climb back to the upper 60s to low 70s under mostly sunny skies!
- Warrant: Abilene man used cell phone to force girl into sex for 4 years
- Abilene police: Elderly man paid to watch, have sex with teens
- Prostitution bust at north Abilene massage parlor
- Abilene police arrest Grinch who tried to steal Christmas
- Salvation Army needs your help this holiday season
- Taylor County Sheriff's Office behind the wheel for simulator training
- Man arrested in Brownwood's largest meth bust gets indicted
- City of Early declines using taxpayer funds to pay for lobbyist
- Thousands of toys and dollars collected at Brownwood toy drive
- Brownwood approves retaining a lobbyist after 2 people speak up against it
- Ranger College releases settlement with former professor over sexual harassment allegations
- Brown County veteran being sued by hospital for unpaid fees
- Clyde man indicted for sexual assault
- Dallas Cowboys apologize to Coleman family for mistreatment of their handicapped daughter
- Big County couple says AT&T Stadium mistreated their handicapped daughter
- 1 killed, 2 injured in I-20 crash near Colorado City
- After 5-1 school board vote, Chris Hagler's contract renewed with Anson
- Stamford's James Washington claims Biletnikoff Award as nation's best receiver