ABILENE, Texas - We have been tracking high clouds moving through our region Wednesday, but dry weather should continue. After a cool day Wednesday with high temperatures in the upper 50s to lower 60s temperatures should fall to around freezing Thursday morning.
Enjoy sunny skies, light winds and mild afternoon temperatures Thanksgiving Day. High temperatures should be in the lower 70s.
Increasing southwest winds Thursday night should help keep low temperatures in the middle to upper 40s Friday morning.
Sunny skies and very warm temperatures are forecast for Friday. Afternoon readings should be near 80.
Quiet weather continues Friday night with low temperatures Saturday morning in the upper 40s. Another dry cold front should move through the Big Country before sunrise Saturday.
Mostly fair skies are forecast for Saturday through Monday. Low temperatures are expected to be in the 40s each morning. High temperatures Saturday should be near 70 and in the lower 70s Sunday. Monday should see afternoon temperatures in the middle to upper 70s.
- Update: Abilene police find missing ‘mentally challenged' man
- TxDOT: Hwy 351 at I-20 now 'fully' open to traffic
- Warrant: Abilene man used cell phone to force girl into sex for 4 years
- Abilene police: Elderly man paid to watch, have sex with teens
- Prostitution bust at north Abilene massage parlor
- Abilene police arrest Grinch who tried to steal Christmas
- Man arrested in Brownwood's largest meth bust gets indicted
- City of Early declines using taxpayer funds to pay for lobbyist
- Thousands of toys and dollars collected at Brownwood toy drive
- Brownwood approves retaining a lobbyist after 2 people speak up against it
- Ranger College releases settlement with former professor over sexual harassment allegations
- Brown County veteran being sued by hospital for unpaid fees
- Snow in Abilene & the Big Country for Christmas? Maybe, maybe not
- Clyde man indicted for sexual assault
- Dallas Cowboys apologize to Coleman family for mistreatment of their handicapped daughter
- Big County couple says AT&T Stadium mistreated their handicapped daughter
- 1 killed, 2 injured in I-20 crash near Colorado City
- After 5-1 school board vote, Chris Hagler's contract renewed with Anson