ABILENE, Texas - Mostly fair skies with afternoon temperatures in the 70s were found over our area Thanksgiving afternoon. Warm air for this time of the year will stay with us Friday.
Occasional high clouds will move through our area Thursday night. Low temperatures Friday morning should be in the middle to upper 40s for most locations. However, upper 30s will be possible in the Heartland.
Sunny skies are forecast for Friday. Afternoon temperatures should warm to around 80. These values are around 15 degrees above the normal high temperatures for Abilene of 63 and for San Angelo of 65. Southwest winds will be stronger at around 15 mph.
Mostly fair skies should continue Friday night. Low temperatures Saturday morning should be in the upper 40s. Look for southwest winds around 15 mph for the evening and then turning to the north before sunrise as a weak cold front moves through the Big Country.
Sunny skies should be with us again Saturday, but it should not be as warm with high temperatures in the upper 60s. Fair skies are expected Saturday night with low temperatures Sunday morning near 40.
Sunny skies are forecast for Sunday and Monday. High temperatures Sunday should be around 70. Temperatures in the upper 70s are expected for Monday. Dry weather looks to stay into Thursday.
- Snow in Abilene & the Big Country for Christmas? Maybe, maybe not
- Salvation Army needs your help this holiday season
- Taylor County Sheriff's Office behind the wheel for simulator training
- Indictment: Abilene man rubbed genitals on child's leg
- Indictment: Man beaten with baseball bat during robbery
- Abilene teenager indicted for pair of violent robberies
- Man arrested in Brownwood's largest meth bust gets indicted
- City of Early declines using taxpayer funds to pay for lobbyist
- Thousands of toys and dollars collected at Brownwood toy drive
- Brownwood approves retaining a lobbyist after 2 people speak up against it
- Ranger College releases settlement with former professor over sexual harassment allegations
- Brown County veteran being sued by hospital for unpaid fees
- Clyde man indicted for sexual assault
- Dallas Cowboys apologize to Coleman family for mistreatment of their handicapped daughter
- Big County couple says AT&T Stadium mistreated their handicapped daughter
- 1 killed, 2 injured in I-20 crash near Colorado City
- After 5-1 school board vote, Chris Hagler's contract renewed with Anson
- Stamford's James Washington claims Biletnikoff Award as nation's best receiver