ABILENE, Texas - Cloudy skies returned to our region Friday and stayed. Light drizzle developed in parts of our area late afternoon Friday and continued Friday evening. Cloudy skies should stay Friday night. Low temperatures Saturday morning should be in the lower 50s.
Clouds should still be with us Saturday morning, but some sunshine is forecast to break through for the afternoon. High temperatures Saturday should warm to around 70. Watch out for breezy south winds around 20 mph.
Clouds should return Saturday night ahead of a cold front. Low temperatures should be in the upper 50s. Light showers will be possible before sunrise Sunday.
The cold front should move through our area during the day Sunday. Look for cloudy skies with scattered rain showers in our area. High temperatures should be in the lower to middle 60s.
It should be cloudy and cool with showers Sunday night. Low temperatures Monday morning should drop into the middle 40s.
Cloudy skies with showers are forecast for Monday. South winds are expected by afternoon and temperatures could warm back into the lower 60s.
Partly cloudy skies and warm temperatures should be back with us for Tuesday through Thursday. Look for highs in the upper 70s each day.
- Update: Abilene police find missing ‘mentally challenged' man
- TxDOT: Hwy 351 at I-20 now 'fully' open to traffic
- Warrant: Abilene man used cell phone to force girl into sex for 4 years
- Abilene police: Elderly man paid to watch, have sex with teens
- Prostitution bust at north Abilene massage parlor
- Abilene police arrest Grinch who tried to steal Christmas
- Man arrested in Brownwood's largest meth bust gets indicted
- City of Early declines using taxpayer funds to pay for lobbyist
- Thousands of toys and dollars collected at Brownwood toy drive
- Brownwood approves retaining a lobbyist after 2 people speak up against it
- Ranger College releases settlement with former professor over sexual harassment allegations
- Brown County veteran being sued by hospital for unpaid fees
- Snow in Abilene & the Big Country for Christmas? Maybe, maybe not
- Clyde man indicted for sexual assault
- Dallas Cowboys apologize to Coleman family for mistreatment of their handicapped daughter
- Big County couple says AT&T Stadium mistreated their handicapped daughter
- 1 killed, 2 injured in I-20 crash near Colorado City
- After 5-1 school board vote, Chris Hagler's contract renewed with Anson