ABILENE, Texas - Two rounds of rainfall have come across West Texas from Wednesday evening through Thursday morning.
Rainfall has been heavy in some locations. Radar indicated that the heaviest and most widespread rainfall was across the northern half of the viewing area.
Here are some of the unofficial rainfall totals we had as of 8 a.m. Thursday:
*- South of Anson: 2.1"
*- Clear Fork Brazos River (Shackelford County): 2.15"
*- Abilene Regional: 0.85"
*- Abilene Dyess: 0.64"
*- Sweetwater: 1.28"
*- Snyder: 0.53"
*- Hamby: 0.76"
*- Miller Creek (Throckmorton County): 0.90
*- San Angelo: 0.23"
*- Robert Lee: 0.59"
*- Aspermont: 0.86"
- Updated Police respond to 911 call at home of murdered Abilene real estate agent
- Updated 'La La Land' leads Oscar nominations with 14 bids
- Hailey Dunn to be buried 6 years after disappearance
- KTXS Forecast: Elevated wildfire risk, breezy, drier, and warmer
- Meek Blood Center hosts drive in honor of Colorado City veterinarian