ABILENE, Texas - Two rounds of rainfall have come across West Texas from Wednesday evening through Thursday morning.
Rainfall has been heavy in some locations. Radar indicated that the heaviest and most widespread rainfall was across the northern half of the viewing area.
Here are some of the unofficial rainfall totals we had as of 8 a.m. Thursday:
*- South of Anson: 2.1"
*- Clear Fork Brazos River (Shackelford County): 2.15"
*- Abilene Regional: 0.85"
*- Abilene Dyess: 0.64"
*- Sweetwater: 1.28"
*- Snyder: 0.53"
*- Hamby: 0.76"
*- Miller Creek (Throckmorton County): 0.90
*- San Angelo: 0.23"
*- Robert Lee: 0.59"
*- Aspermont: 0.86"
- Updated Flint water crisis: New criminal charges filed
- Updated Police: McDonald's worker in Texas fired for refusing officer service
- Updated Police save Texas robbery suspect from burning car after chase
- Updated Building partially collapses in Hamlin
- Updated Firefighters extinguish garbage truck fire in north Abilene