ABILENE, Texas - Two rounds of rainfall have come across West Texas from Wednesday evening through Thursday morning.
Rainfall has been heavy in some locations. Radar indicated that the heaviest and most widespread rainfall was across the northern half of the viewing area.
Here are some of the unofficial rainfall totals we had as of 8 a.m. Thursday:
*- South of Anson: 2.1"
*- Clear Fork Brazos River (Shackelford County): 2.15"
*- Abilene Regional: 0.85"
*- Abilene Dyess: 0.64"
*- Sweetwater: 1.28"
*- Snyder: 0.53"
*- Hamby: 0.76"
*- Miller Creek (Throckmorton County): 0.90
*- San Angelo: 0.23"
*- Robert Lee: 0.59"
*- Aspermont: 0.86"
- Girl, 17, missing after police find three bodies at her home in California
- Poll: Clinton, Trump virtually tied headed into debate
- Updated Sunday Forecast: Cold front bringing cooler temperatures, more rain
- Abilene Zoo celebrates Golden Zoobilation
- Officials: Texas man kills father during disturbance