ABILENE, Texas - Two rounds of rainfall have come across West Texas from Wednesday evening through Thursday morning.
Rainfall has been heavy in some locations. Radar indicated that the heaviest and most widespread rainfall was across the northern half of the viewing area.
Here are some of the unofficial rainfall totals we had as of 8 a.m. Thursday:
*- South of Anson: 2.1"
*- Clear Fork Brazos River (Shackelford County): 2.15"
*- Abilene Regional: 0.85"
*- Abilene Dyess: 0.64"
*- Sweetwater: 1.28"
*- Snyder: 0.53"
*- Hamby: 0.76"
*- Miller Creek (Throckmorton County): 0.90
*- San Angelo: 0.23"
*- Robert Lee: 0.59"
*- Aspermont: 0.86"
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS