ABILENE, Texas - A 30-year-old man sustained non-life threatening wounds after being shot Monday evening at an Abilene trailer park.
The shooting occurred just before 7:30 p.m. at 161 S. Pioneer Dr.
The man, who didn’t want to pursue charges, was taken to an Abilene hospital for wounds “characterized as … superficial,” a police report released Tuesday said.
The suspect fled the scene before police arrived and “further leads will be required to solve this case,” the report said.
KTXS will provide additional details as they become available.
- Love and Care Ministries unloads 13 trailers of donated items
- Abilene police may use DNA-based composites to solve crimes
- Police continuing search for Abilene car chase suspect
- Mission Thanksgiving kicks off for 19th year
- School fair taking place in Abilene to answer questions about college
- Former Abilene ISD teacher indicted for biting autistic student
- Blankinship's family says they can begin healing after suspect's arrest
- Pastor describes Ryan Riggs' murder confession at Brownwood church
- Brown County Sheriff: Murder suspect wasn't ‘on radar' until composite sketch released
- Brownwood murder suspect shared Facebook posts about victim in days after her death
- Parents of Brownwood murder victim break down in tears when talking about arrest of alleged killer
- Sheriff: Brownwood man confesses in church to killing Chantay Blankinship
- Coleman County house a total loss after weekend fire
- Hawley parent: Son did not make threats against school
- Police investigating early morning shooting in Sweetwater
- Underground silo shows Cold War history in the Big Country
- 106-year-old train depot in Snyder torn down
- Superintendent: Student detained after terroristic threat in Hawley ISD