SEATTLE - Leonys Martin homered and drove in a career-high four runs as the Texas Rangers roughed up Felix Hernandez and romped past the Seattle Mariners 12-4 Wednesday.
The AL West-leading Rangers tagged Hernandez (12-8) for nine runs and 11 hits in three-plus innings. The former AL Cy Young winner's ERA climbed from 2.63 to 2.97.
Martin Perez (8-3) limited the Mariners to two runs and five hits in six innings. The rookie won his fifth straight decision.
- H-E-B donates $2,500 to The Food Bank of West Central Texas
- CityLink bus fare increases passed by Abilene City Council
- Abilene City Council responds to audit requests over water bills
- Truck flips after being T-boned in downtown Abilene
- Guardian claims disabled Abilene woman had $200,000 stolen from account