ABILENE, Texas - Meteorologist Danielle Dozier is leaving KTXS-TV to take a broadcast meteorology position in a larger television market with KOCO-TV in Oklahoma City.
Danielle, most recently the morning meteorologist on "KTXS This Morning," has been with KTXS four and one-half years, since June 2007. Her last day at KTXS was Monday.
Danielle said she has enjoyed her stay in Abilene but is also looking forward to the challenge of weather forecasting in the heart of "Tornado Alley" in Oklahoma City.
She'll be a weekend meteorologist with KOCO, an ABC affiliate.
Danielle is originally from Chesapeake, Va., and graduated with a bachelor's degree in meteorology from the University of North Carolina-Asheville.
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Updated Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- Teacher Tribute: First-year Wylie teacher receives season's first honor
- 3 suspects sought by Abilene police
- Teen killed in Coleman County motorcycle-truck crash
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth