ABILENE, Texas - Meteorologist Danielle Dozier is leaving KTXS-TV to take a broadcast meteorology position in a larger television market with KOCO-TV in Oklahoma City.
Danielle, most recently the morning meteorologist on "KTXS This Morning," has been with KTXS four and one-half years, since June 2007. Her last day at KTXS was Monday.
Danielle said she has enjoyed her stay in Abilene but is also looking forward to the challenge of weather forecasting in the heart of "Tornado Alley" in Oklahoma City.
She'll be a weekend meteorologist with KOCO, an ABC affiliate.
Danielle is originally from Chesapeake, Va., and graduated with a bachelor's degree in meteorology from the University of North Carolina-Asheville.
- Updated Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- HPU baseball team collects donations for LA flood victims