SAN ANTONIO - Patty Mills had 20 points, Tim Duncan had 11 points and 13 rebounds in limited action, and the San Antonio Spurs rolled to a 110-82 victory over Milwaukee on Sunday night that kept the Bucks winless in the new year.
Marco Belinelli scored 14 points, Jeff Ayres and Nando De Colo had 13 points apiece, and Kawhi Leonard added 11 points in 21 minutes for San Antonio.
Brandon Knight scored 21 points, Giannis Antetokounmpo added 11 points and John Henson had 10 points and 11 rebounds for Milwaukee, which has lost nine straight.
Playing the woeful Bucks was just what the Spurs needed coming off a disappointing home loss to Portland and battling multiple injuries.
San Antonio was without starters Tony Parker and Tiago Splitter, former starter Danny Green and 3-point specialist Matt Bonner.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon hit-or-miss t-shower chances continue
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen
- Updated Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Updated Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Updated Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Bulldogs find way to win in mistake-filled season opener against Vernon