SAN ANTONIO - Patty Mills had 20 points, Tim Duncan had 11 points and 13 rebounds in limited action, and the San Antonio Spurs rolled to a 110-82 victory over Milwaukee on Sunday night that kept the Bucks winless in the new year.
Marco Belinelli scored 14 points, Jeff Ayres and Nando De Colo had 13 points apiece, and Kawhi Leonard added 11 points in 21 minutes for San Antonio.
Brandon Knight scored 21 points, Giannis Antetokounmpo added 11 points and John Henson had 10 points and 11 rebounds for Milwaukee, which has lost nine straight.
Playing the woeful Bucks was just what the Spurs needed coming off a disappointing home loss to Portland and battling multiple injuries.
San Antonio was without starters Tony Parker and Tiago Splitter, former starter Danny Green and 3-point specialist Matt Bonner.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth
- Teen killed in Coleman County motorcycle-truck crash
- Teacher Tribute: First-year Wylie teacher receives season's first honor
- Brookesmith school board selects interim superintendent
- Victim testifies against former chief in Anson sexual assault trial
- Clyde Intermediate School teachers save student from choking