SHACKELFORD COUNTY, Texas -

A mobile home on Spring Creek Road in Shackelford County caught fire for the second time in one day on Tuesday afternoon.

According to the Hamby Volunteer Fire Department, a window A/C unit sparked and started a fire in the rear of the home just after 7 a.m. Tuesday.

The department reported that a man and his son lived in the mobile home. They were not home at the time of the fire.

Around 2:50 p.m. Tuesday, the home caught fire again. The fire also spread to a nearby home, which neighbors said is unoccupied.

Hamby VFD is currently on the scene. Baird Volunteer Fire Department is on the way to assist.

KTXS has a crew at the fire and will bring more facts as they become available.