MUNDAY, Texas - The City of Munday, in Knox County, is looking for a new city manager.
Jimmy Don Moore unexpectedly resigned Feb. 2, effective immediately. Moore, who had only been with the city for nine months, did not give a reason.
City secretary Bianca Harrimon, who was named interim city manager, told KTXS that Moore’s contract was a one year deal that could be renewed annually for up to five years.
Mayor Bob Bowen said the city council would discuss the process for filling the position at their next meeting on March 14.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide