SAN ANGELO, Texas - San Angelo police have released the names of the victim and suspect in the Tuesday night’s murder-suicide.
According to police, Wendi Dawn Sims, 39, was shot and killed by Henry Robinson Chipman, 78, at a home in the 1900 block of Spring Creek Drive. Chipman then turned the gun on himself.
GALLERY --> http://www.ktxs.com/337885525
Police received a 911 call around 10:45 p.m. from a witness who discovered the bodies after going to the house to visit Sims or Chipman.
Thursday, police said they believe the murder-suicide happened about five hours earlier.
- Warrant: Abilene man used cell phone to force girl into sex for 4 years
- Abilene police: Elderly man paid to watch, have sex with teens
- Prostitution bust at north Abilene massage parlor
- Abilene police arrest Grinch who tried to steal Christmas
- Salvation Army needs your help this holiday season
- Taylor County Sheriff's Office behind the wheel for simulator training
- Man arrested in Brownwood's largest meth bust gets indicted
- City of Early declines using taxpayer funds to pay for lobbyist
- Thousands of toys and dollars collected at Brownwood toy drive
- Brownwood approves retaining a lobbyist after 2 people speak up against it
- Ranger College releases settlement with former professor over sexual harassment allegations
- Brown County veteran being sued by hospital for unpaid fees
- Clyde man indicted for sexual assault
- Dallas Cowboys apologize to Coleman family for mistreatment of their handicapped daughter
- Big County couple says AT&T Stadium mistreated their handicapped daughter
- 1 killed, 2 injured in I-20 crash near Colorado City
- After 5-1 school board vote, Chris Hagler's contract renewed with Anson
- Stamford's James Washington claims Biletnikoff Award as nation's best receiver