(CNN) -- Asiana Airline's CEO does not believe engine failure caused the deadly crash Saturday. "In my knowledge, there wasn't any engine failure," CEO Yoon Young-doo said Sunday. But, he said, he could not say whether the wheels or landing gear was functioning normally. He added that the Boeing 777 made "only one" landing attempt. "There wasn't a specific announcement notifying an emergency situation to passengers in landing," he said.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- Man, 57, dies after being backed over by city of Abilene garbage truck
- Jailers help deliver inmate's baby boy in back of transport van
- Coleman man dies in fatal head-on accident
- IMPORTANT: DISH subscribers lose KTXS, other Bonten programming
- Pope names new bishop for diocese that includes Abilene, San Angelo region