(CNN) -- Katherine Russell, the wife of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, told investigators that she spoke to her husband after his picture appeared on national television as one of two suspects being sought in connection with the Boston Marathon bombings, two sources familiar with the investigation told CNN on Wednesday.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- Man, 57, dies after being backed over by city of Abilene garbage truck
- Jailers help deliver inmate's baby boy in back of transport van
- Coleman man dies in fatal head-on accident
- IMPORTANT: DISH subscribers lose KTXS, other Bonten programming
- Pope names new bishop for diocese that includes Abilene, San Angelo region